To save time I used a pre-made graham cracker crust, but you could make your own as well! You can also put the sliced fruits in dishes and let your guests top their own slices of pie.
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup thawed Whipped Topping like Cool Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup mixed fresh fruit (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, halved strawberries, sliced kiwi)
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping and almond extract. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Top with fruit and reserved nuts just before serving.